Please note, rates are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates are locked for your time at the loft after 50% retainer is paid.
About the loft
The loft is 1200+ sq feet of glorious natural light thanks to six large windows. There is also a full restroom and kitchenette for your convenience. Use of the freight elevator may also be arranged. If you’d like to arrange a meet and greet, pop us an email!
Hourly Rate: $65/hour M-Th, $80/hour F-Su (2 Hour Minimum)
Day Rate: (8 Hours) $425/day M-Th, $500/day F-Su
Time includes load in and load out of building. We require commercial liability insurance, a signed contract, abiding of the House Rules (see below), and a non-refundable retainer of 50% to secure your date and time. Need to reschedule? Your date can be transferred to another mutually acceptable date only with advance notice of 16 business days or more. We accept check, card, or PayPal – whichever best suits you.
My clients LOVE your studio… and so do I!
The base rate includes access to our loft space and basic furniture such as a bed with white coverlet, stools, and other large furniture that changes quarterly. Other amenities are available at an additional cost and should be pre-arranged prior to your experience at The Trestle Loft so your Studio Host can prepare accordingly.
Your time at the loft also includes a Studio Host who will remain unobtrusively onsite to facilitate your time with us.
Need extra light, props, or gear? We have a full menu of amenities to add to your studio time.
- IF ANYONE ASKS YOU ARE A CLIENT OF BREA
- Leave it how you found it. Space must be cleaned, garbage taken out, floor swept, gear put away as it was found. If you are tired and don’t want to do that, $40, and your Studio Host will arrange.
- No food or liquids (except water) in the studio area around the equipment. Please, use the kitchen space for that.
- Be kind to our space. If you plan to use sand/dirt/glitter/paint or any other potentially messy situation, please arrange ahead of time.
- No smoking or open fire whatsoever is allowed in the building or within 20 feet of any entrance.
- Large groups of 8+ people must have prior authorization by the Studio Owner.
- No alcoholic beverages without prior consent and no non-prescription or illegal drugs.
- Music/voices are to be kept at reasonable levels and not contain vulgar or offensive lyrics or words.
- No running, jumping, or otherwise boisterous behavior that could bother other tenants of the Premises
- No one will be admitted who is drunk or under the influence of illegal substances.
- No pets allowed without prior consent of Studio Owner or Studio Owner’s representative.
- Audio recording. This is not a sound proof studio, and when using the facility there is a possibility of noise/distraction like music or speech.
- Keep event contained within the Premises and door closed during rental period. No use of the lobby for storage/setup or photography permitted.
- Promptly respond to requests of management to turn down or turn off noise.
- Secure any necessary permits.
- Client assumes legal and financial responsibility for any violations resulting from their rental.
- Damage Policy: We don’t charge safety deposit but we expect you to treat our space and equipment with care and be responsible for the damage that may occur. Any replacements or repairs will be billed at 1.5x the current retail rate.